Today is Duke’s birthday, he is 6 years old!
There are a few things in life Dukey really loves: 1 is chasing bicycles, 2 is chasing the ball, 3 is barking and 4 is… BANANA’S!
So for his 6th birthday I decided to make Banana PUPCAKES.
For more pictures & the pupcake recipe, continue reading!
* 2 Bananas * 2 Eggs * 2 cups Rolled oats * 1,5 tsp Baking powder
* 0,5 tsp Baking soda * 1 cup Greek yoghurt * Peanut butter
* Put all the ingredients in the blender
* Blend until smooth
* Pour in a cupcake tray
* Bake in the oven for 10-15 mins
* Use a little peanut butter as glazing and put a bananaslice on top