– ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕡𝕖 for a healthy, homemade ℙ𝕦𝕡𝕔𝕒𝕜𝕖 –
One of the things I love to do is healthy baking, so why not bake a healthy ℙ𝕦𝕡𝕔𝕒𝕜𝕖 to celebrate Duke’s 7th Birthday?!
I used all dog-friendly ingredients and it has some of Duke’s favorites in it, Banana & Peanut Butter!
You can find the Recipe & more pictures of our little Pie Party here…
– 1 Banana
– 1/2 cup of Applesauce
– 1/2 tb of Baking Soda
– 3/4 cup of wheat flour
– 1/4 cup of water
– 3/4 cup of Greek Yoghurt
– 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter
– Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
– In a mixing bowl, add the banana and mash it using a fork.
– Add the applesauce and mix well .
– Add the wheat flour & baking soda and mix together.
– Add 1/4 cup of water to make the batter a little more liquid.
– Pour the batter into a baking pan and bake for about 30 mins, use a toothpick in the center to check if it comes out clean…
– To make the frosting, simply mix the Greek Yoghurt and Peanut Butter until combined.
– I used a second cake to create the Shelties, by simply using a cookie cutter and placing the Shelties on to the cake.
– I decorated the 7’s with doggy treats.
𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 7𝓽𝓱 𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓓𝓾𝓴𝓮!
My little boy is 7 years old… Oh, how time flies!
I remember picking him up all the way from Poland at 10 weeks old… after waiting for the puppies to be born and watching him grow up through pictures. At 2 weeks old, I was already falling in love with him!
He is definetly getting older & wiser, I can rely on him 24/7 to be on his best behaviour now that he is getting older. I adore his personality, nothing really bothers him, he is so content & relaxed in the house & outside. Quite independant, but always by my side.
The last couple of months I noticed his eyelashes are going grey, it is so cute! Also, some white/grey hairs appear on his nose and eyebrows…
Apart from this, he is still in perfect condition & health!
I wish for many more healthy years with my special boy… ♡
𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓟𝓲𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂
Everyone loved the Pie Party and really enjoyed the Pupcake…
I can’t believe Lily though, she is one messy eater!
Check out our Instagram & Stories for video’s of our Pie Party!